Friday, February 1, 2008

New Stuff from the Studio! (at long last!!)

Ok, I hadn't realized just how long it had been since I posted anything here -- lots of pre-Christmas shows, then Christmas doings, then the post-Christmas "blahs" sort of ate up a couple of months here.

It's not that I haven't been working, however, I've just been doing other stuff!!

So, here are the newest pieces from the studio.

At a show before Christmas, a customer asked me to make her a cord to hang her eye glasses from because she was tired of loosing them, and she liked my work.

So I made her one.

Then I made my sister one for Christmas. Then she ordered another one.

Ok, I get the point, these things might be something someone else wants too!



This one has mother of pearl bears at the ends -- nice color combo too -- goes great with pinks, aquas, lavendars -- those of you that are "spring" should do well with this one.

Its available for sale in my Etsy Store, here's the link.




And knowing that one size fits none, I figured there might be an "autumn" out there loosing the glasses too, so I whipped up this one in browns/rusts/golds.

Its got sort of golden stone bear beads at each end. Nice

Its also avialable for sale in my Etsy Store, look here.

See, I'm not gone, just slow getting things put here!

More soon, I promise

1 comment:

girlgonethreadwild said...

Hi Bev, I am profoundly moved by your two contributions to our pink artist doll project. Thank you for sharing your story with me and for honoring your loved ones by creating these two squares. I'm deeply moved by your giving spirit. Thank you! I'll be sure to put up a link to your blog with your lil treasures. xo, Monica :)