Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Contributions to The Pink Artist



Over at Girl Gone Thread Wild, there is a further explaination of The Pink Artist if you want the full story.

The short story is that I have created two 2 inch square blocks which will be included in a larger project which will later be auctioned for charity.



This is the block I created as a memorial to my Aunt Janie. She had been a piano teacher (listed in the Who's Who of American Music back in the 1970's), and music is always one of the things I think of when I think about her.

So, here the music lives on with angel's wing.



And this is the one I designed for my son-in-law's mother, who is doing well in her fight with breast cancer.

Both of these have been mailed off (well before the March 1 deadline, I might add!).

When there are updates on the project, I'll post a notice so you can check it out!

No comments: