Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Love Squared Revealed




If you've been reading my blog for very long, you may remember that back in February I was working on some beaded squares to donate to The Pink Artist Project.

This is the doll that was created from the many, MANY!, squares donated by artists from everywhere. In the smaller, close up picture, in the yellow square (added by me) is one of the two blocks that I contributed. I spotted it in one of the pictures of the back of the skirt of the doll that Monica posted on her blog (see link below), and I was so tickled by being able to pick one of mine out, I decided to show off here.

(to see more pictures and read about the process that created the doll, use this link)

This doll, titled "Love Squared" will appear in the Autumn 2008 issue of Art Doll Quarterly which should be on the news stands on August 1.

There will be raffle tickets available for winning this lovely piece of art. I will put up the info as soon as I have it so you can have a chance at owning this great piece, and proceeds of the raffle will be donated to the Susan B. Komen Foundation.

I'm proud to be a part of the group that created this piece.

No comments: