Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A new bracelet complete.....



And done in record time, I might add.




The big stones in this piece are Lorimar oval, pink quartz rounds, and ruby cab ovals.

This bracelet is different than the previous ones for a couple of reasons:

1) there was no matrix in the stones to give me a pattern to work from, so I decided to make the entire "field" monocromatic

2) on all of the prior bracelets I used all the same size seed beads to create the pattern, while on this one I used one mixed (soup!) tube of beads and picked out the right size and shape to fill the background

This lovely creation didn't stay in the house long, tho' -- its on its way to the Belle Armoire Jewelry magazine editor for consideration for their next issue (I'm keeping my fingers crossed!)

1 comment:

Nancy G said...

This looks great, I really like the way you did the background!